Sunday 6 June 2010

Jo's knitting badges

I saw these on Woolly Wormhead's blog and I thought it would be a good bit of fun for myself and the girls to show off which badges we've earned and explain why... In no particular order, I will start off








OK, so I've not had a pattern published in Vogue, but I was mentioned in the Spring/Summer one as Knit Camp is this summer's hot ticket, and Knit Camp is referenced in the current issue too. Good enough, me thinks, for me to earn this badge.






Talking about knitting badge. I've got a yarn shop and tell everyone who comes in about Ravelry. Nuff said.







My first cardigan/jacket pattern almost killed me, mathematically. I had to use the Pythagoras Theorum again to grade the front part of the cardigan. I think that earns me the badge.







I've had repetitive strain injury (and an operation) on my left hand thanks to knitting. It still bothers me, which is why I felt with my feet!










Lace knitting. Another enough said!







Used a chopstick as a cable needle for one of my patterns.







Anyone who knows me will know how well I knit when I've had a few glasses of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment