Friday 4 June 2010

The Shipston on Stour Wool Festival

















Some of the Birmingham knitterati fondling my hand-dyed...





















A local resident having a play with my beautiful Kromski Sonata...























Our friends Pam and Tom, with their daughter in law Ann (wearing her latest beautiful creation)






















The local bellydancing troupe (not really what I was expecting!)




and me having a fantastic time spinning some absolutely delicious Leicester Longwool, which had come off the sheep about 20 minutes before I started spinning it.
We had a fantastic day. Kate and I consumed too much alcohol (the local cider is ridiculously potent!), we met some fantastic people and we saw a lot of our lovely "cussies" too. I had a lot more photos on my phone too, some of them being quite funny, but they seem to have mysteriously disappeared from my phone at dinner...


No comments:

Post a Comment